Ailén Gamberoni – food journalist and blogger, chef and gluten-free expert and Food experiences by Gabi – passionate about sustainable eating that is tasty and memorable, invites you for a fun and full-of-content Plant-based breakfast workshop.
When? SUNDAY, 18 APRIL 2021 FROM 14:00
What’s in it for you?
– A 1,5 + hours interactive session
– Step-by-step instructions for perfect plant-based breakfast
– Stories about nutritional elements, food allergies, and healthy alternatives
– Sustainable living tips and zero-waste cooking
– Differences between packaged and homemade milk
– Plant-based, no sugar, no lactose, highly nutritious cooking tips
At the end of the workshop, you will learn how simple, delicious and cheap is to make your own homemade vegan breakfast!
You will walk away with your plant-based recipes, including:
2 types of homemade vegan milk
1 sweet recipe in which you will use the leftover nut pulp
1 recipe for a healthy but rich no-bake no-cheese cake
And plenty of tips for a better breakfast
The lesson will be online, we will send you details and link one week before the event